B.Sc Infrastructure Management System (IMS) is one of the unique programs in the world.
Designed purely as an industry driven programme, B.Sc IMS is recognized and
recommended by industry experts for global IMS requirements. Content is learner centric
and follows standard ADDIE process. Instruction Design follows Blooms Taxonomy
Designs. This Programme is a right mix up of IMS technology in demand and highly sought after IMS skill sets. It also includes ITSM, the soft skills training required for IMS.
Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) is a fast growing IT services sector which is intended to improve the reliability of information infrastructure and to reduce the fault impact on the IT operations of large enterprise.
- IT Desk Services which caters to the ﬁrst layer of IT Infrastructure (Pcs), i.e., desktop management, a comprehensive approach to manage all the PCs within an organization and desk-side or on-site support services.
- Application Management Services forms the next level of services and covers the application layers of the network such as Business objects, SAP, and Oracle. These are services to maintain, enhance and manage all types of software applications, which might include maintenance, upgrades and performance analysis
- Hardware Supports Services that cater to the core network (hardware parts) and require deep technical know-how of the components like databases, servers and storage systems.
- Data Center Services where the data center could be a centralized repository, either physical or virtual for storage. Main purpose of a data ceter is running applications that handle core business and operational data
- Hosting Services are designed to transform legacy solution into a fully Web-architected application, which can be deployed as a hosted application.
- Server Management, which could be an Intelligent Platform Management Interface, a speciﬁcation for the equipment that monitors the physical environment and behavior of a computer hardware server.
- Network Support Services also includes managed network services, which includes services like LAN, WAN, Voice, Voice over IP (VoiP) and telephony.
- Administrative and consultative services performed in managing, planning or building network.Cloud Based Services which include Web Based Cloud Computing, Iaas, Paas, SaaS, Platform as Service, Utility Services and Managed Services
- Big Data services which include Cloud-based Integrated Data and Analytics Platform, Real-time analytical information and Development Services on Hadoop & Spark.
- Security management services, which include ﬁrewall management, access control management, Identity management, and mainframe management services.
IT Infrastructure Engineer, Server specialist, Tech Support Specialist, System Administrator, IT security administrator, Server Administrator, Security Specialist, Enterprise System administrator, Virtualization Administrator, Database Administrator, IT Manager, IT Security Specialist, Sr. Network Manager, Infrastructure Engineer, Network Engineer, Storage Manager, LO/L1 Engineer, PC Support Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Tech Support Specialist, Network Administrator.
The teaching at IIHT Academy is conducted with the help of state of Arts Labs with High tech hardware devices. The students will be involved in 70% of Practical learning with real time Simulations and Projects based popular real-time case studies.
The Students will be assessed with weekly Quiz and assignments at the end of each module and with a Project by the end of each year. Post completion of the Internship the student will be rewarded with B.Sc. and M.Sc from Annamalai university.
IIHT offers internship in Top MNC's and IT Companies based on students requirement and marks scored in End semesters. Students will also get an option to choose their 1 year internship in USA with IIHT Academy associated university!
Interested students can apply for the program by ﬁlling up the application form at the front page of this brochure.